[Dailydrool] the reprieve

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Wed Nov 12 07:06:31 PST 2008

After Menzie making it very clear that I am contractually bound not to kill Lowretta, I feel my hands are tied.  There's no need in killing Lillie alone, since one of the reasons behind looking for another girl was to keep Lowretta company.  So it looks like I'm stuck.

However, I did use a bit of psychology on the girls and told them that the Empress Supreme was looking forward to their arrival.  I explained that she seemed to prefer them dead and in a curled position so they wouldn't take up much room.  And she wanted all their toys.  I read them verbatim the part where she said she rules with an iron paw and will tolerate no dissention in her empire.

So the girls have now asked for a reprieve and have promised to try to be good over the winter.  By the time spring gets here and there are more projects to be done outside, I'm hoping I will have consulted with the Nigel and Llewis Law Firm for advise on how I can best break my contract if need be with OMBR.

So thank you, Ruby Doo.  Seems you rule with an iron paw from the West Coast to the East, because my girls seemed very terrified when I read your e-mail to them.  I'll be sure to contact you if I need any more scare tactics around Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)