[Dailydrool] Doggie doors

barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 14:40:03 PST 2008

In the afternoon Elmo wants to go in and out all the time.When the weather is nice I have been leaving the door ajar so he can come and go as he pleases.I don't like having the door open all the time so my hubby went to Lowes and bought a storm door with a doggie door.That way they can use it during the day when I am at home, and we will just close the inner door at night.Blossom & Elmo love their crates (I call it their "little house") and they sleep through the night.

The storm door is leaning against the bookcase in the dining room so who knows when it will be installed.I think this will be a good solution to our situation, maybe it will work for others.

Barbara,  Blossom, Elmo and Sam & Mac ATB