[Dailydrool] Daphneyland and Miss Stella makes an announcement

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 08:28:32 PST 2008

The mom talked to Dawn of Daphneyland and now she can't wait to go down there and volunteer for a few days, just so she can see 120 bassets at one time. The mom is a simple soul, and seeing many dogs in one place has entranced her for her entire life. She wants to hug them and save them all.
On another note, Stella B. Low, my sister, has discovered that being a cute, feminine little basset gets her more petting. She now has taken to wearing her polka dog trenchcoat on walks and perhaps her pearls, which she inherited from Heidi Go Lightly. Stella is now changing her name to Stella Bea Low. She has quite the faction of neighborhood little girls she wants to impress. Stella will flip over for Bella Rubs even in the rain.

Salem Area Bassets
Stella Bea Low and Roland, Duke of Ears
Missing my gurlfuriend Dixie, whose computer and Paw Paw died on the same day!

Janice Henry Colvin