[Dailydrool] Basset Sighting Hillcrest, San Diego!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:41:31 PST 2008

This morning on my way to drop the teenager off at school we saw a woman
walking the most beautiful red and white basset. They were on the corner of
6th and Robinson in Hillcrest, and it looked like they were coming either
from Starbucks or Jamba Juice. We couldn't stop and make a nuisance of
ourselves because of course the teenager was late for school, but we are
hoping that they are Droolers and will see this post!

We live just a few blocks from where we saw them and although there are
100's of dogs in our neighborhood, including a Sr. Bagel, there are no other
bassets that we know of.

So, if you are a Drooler and you see this please feel free to contact me
off-line at my e-mail address and maybe we can have a basset play date!

Brenda- momslave to Copper and Elphaba