[Dailydrool] Bizarre e-mail reappearance

dawintx at texas.net dawintx at texas.net
Fri Nov 21 13:47:33 PST 2008

About a year ago, the Drool suddenly stopped coming to my home e-mail address.
I didn't know why (hadn't done a "vacation stop" or anything), and a note to
the powers that be seemed to have been swallowed up by cyberspace. I thought
it was weird, but since I could still get the Drool at work---where I am
guaranteed to check e-mail every day, unlike at home---I gave up on wondering
about it and just let it be.

Then just today, Drools started appearing in my home e-mail inbox again.

I haven't changed any e-mail settings, I've had my current computer for a
month, and I haven't requested a change in addresses. This is really odd. I'm
not complaining, mind you. Now I can read the Drool easily in either place again.

Auntie Anne (who is going to have to ask the computer geek hubby if he has any
clue how this happened)