[Dailydrool] Fanksgibbin and Winter Coats

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:32:45 PST 2008

Hi, dis be Copper in da Sands Dieggos. Firwstly we wants to tell ebbryone
dat we nots be writing to da dwool lately cuz our internets be broke and da
momswabe no be on tops of it. (momslave here, I've done everything I can
it's Sprint that's not on top of it.) We has to wite dis out longpaw and
sends it to da works wif da momswabe.

Now Morse, da momslabe be talkin about us goings to TWO Fanksgibbin dinners.
We gots not enuf rooms here at we apartment for da fanksgibbin meals, so we
always goes to da unclswabes house. Well, let me tells you, dis years da
auntswabe moob baks to da Sands Dieggos. So, da unclswabe wife gots big
families and dey be habbin big dinner. We goes der first den we goes to da
antwabes. Da antswabes hubsband bees gormeet... gormat... him cooks weeel
gud. He frum news orleens and him food da best. So, Morse come on obber in
da fiwst aeropwane yous can get and we sets you up wif wots of fanksgibbin
foods.

Now, abouts dis cold hounds fing. Ob course we hounds get colds! Why we a
shibberin all ober da pwace right now. Elphaba she not shibbers as much as
we, but wen it bees cold den my artheritis gets hurtin! I watches for da
colds to come and I sees da signs. Da gwass be wet wen we goes out in da
mornings and sometimes der ebben bees frogs! U knows, da frogs in da air
what makes it hard to see. Den las week, we starts to see da absowute sign
dat da colds is here, why da peeples be puttin on sweatshirts with dey
shorts! Yep, it bees cooooold now.

Don't worries bout me thoughs, momswabe just buys me a berry stilysh red
tartans coat what cubber me whole backs and belly. So now when I habs to go
outs in da bitter colds to do me business, well I bees warm as toast.

Copper

Brenda- momslave to Copper and Elphaba