[Dailydrool] Thanksgiving Wishes and our Calendar Day

Connie Moen two.bassets at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 13:36:03 PST 2008

First we want to wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving.

Today (November 27) is our Calendar Day but there has been a lot of  changes
since we took that photo.  Our boy Ernie went to the Bridge in July of 2007
and we moved to Las Vegas in September of 2007.  The photo was one of the
last we had taken of Miss Molly and Ernie together in Belfair, Washington.

I though the expression on Ernie's face was the same as any man who is asked
"Does this dress make me look fat?"  There is no good answer.

So on Thanksgiving Day we will give thanks that we were able to adopt Ernie
from Cascadia Basset Rescue and give him a forever home for the last 3 years
of his life; that we were able to adopt Molly from Cascadia Basset Rescue
and that she is healthy and has not lost her other eye to Glaucoma; that we
were able to adopt a blind Basset, Hank, from Las Vegas Basset Rescue and
give him a forever home; and that we are settled in our new home in Nevada.
We have so much to be thankful for.

Connie & Roger and the Bassets, Miss Molly of Vegas and Hank the Tank, Ernie
(atb), Alice (atb), Cleo (atb) and Duchess (atb)