[Dailydrool] It is indeed a Happy Thanksgiving.

sparks_red at att.net sparks_red at att.net
Wed Nov 26 14:10:23 PST 2008

We at the Dog House have much to be thankful for this year.  We have a wonderful, loving
family and my babies and grandbabies that I am so proud of and love immensely.

We were blessed with the arrival of Nelly Belle, our senior girl in October.  She is a wonderful
addition to our family and is a precious gal.  She has recovered from all her surgeries and is
a happy drooler.

We were blessed with a new family member a week ago. We saved another young drooler
boy from being homeless and going to "jail".  He has won the heart of Brandee (my daughter)
and will soon have his forever home to share with two new slaves and his new brudder, Indy.
His name is now Bazzle, The Razzle Dazzle Boy and he is 9 months old.
I didn't even get a chance to look for a new home for him.  What more could I ask for?

I am so thankful to all the drooler slaves that have helped me get through all the kidz medical
problems and for the wonderful stories that are shared.  The Drool is the one place we can go
to share our laugher, smile, fears and heartbreak.   I am grateful for our Vets that have done
such a wonderful job of taking care of all our babies.

Even though our nation is in turmoil, there are still blessings
that are bestowed upon us that we may not always realize.  I know that I am truly blessed.
Please  keep our soldiers and their loved ones in your prayers on this Thanksgiving.
May all the homeless and unloved houndies find new loving forever homes.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby Gale, Sadie Maye, Nelly Belle, Bazzle (now my grand-drooler), Teeka
Gregor and Cuddles