[Dailydrool] Adopt a senior pet month

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Fri Nov 28 18:55:46 PST 2008

I looked in the archives for this, and I did not  see anything about it. Several months ago I contacted Lisa, who runs the website http://handicappedpets.biz/www/ . If you look at her site, she has Basset Hounds in a couple of different places. There is a Basset Hound photo next to the following phrase "November is Adopt a Senior Pet Month!" Does that beautiful Basset Hound belong to a Drooler? I know that this is kind of late in the month, I just saw it the other day.

Drool to those in need. I hope that you all had a great thanksgiving!

The Casper Basset Hound Crew
Is thankful for every one of you
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel