[Dailydrool] pwease pwease pwease...(desperate buppy begs for $$ how pathetic)

Izzy bizzyizzy at columbus.rr.com
Sun Nov 30 11:10:28 PST 2008

Hi Fweinds,

It is me bizzyIzzy and I am a buppy and NOT SHY.   I am growing up and
getting bigger ebery day.  I have berry big paws to fill - those of Pw.
Annie who is still very much missed around here.

I know we already asked you for pledges of however much you could give but I
have to ask one more time.  I am waddling in my 2nd waddle (not bad for a 5
month old buppy) to raise money for Ohio Basset Rescue.  It's the
mini-waddle in Berea, Ohio and Pw. Lily and my brudder Rudy are coming too.
I can't wait to see him and pounce on him.  It's going to be cold.  I could
fweeze my pawsies off.  'Nuff said (hey - who made me say that???).

Here are some berry cute new pictures of me and also one of the matchbox you
could have for a $15 pledge.

http://picasaweb.google.com/annieandteddy/IAmIzzyAndINeedHelp?authkey=A8WlU-
mgNZo#
<http://picasaweb.google.com/annieandteddy/IAmIzzyAndINeedHelp?authkey=A8WlU
-mgNZo>

If you would like to pledge to help us out (like maybe you were thinking
about giving a little money to a rescue for the holidays anyway and didn't
realize that OBR has 61 houndies they are trying to take care of.?), you
could paypal or email my mama at bvogel at columbus.rr.com.

Oh and the waddle is OMG THIS WEEK!!!!  PWEASE HELP ME!!!

If you can't pledge, I will love you anyway because I am a lucky rescued
buppy and I LOVE EBERYBODY!!

Fank you and I will have to ask Teddy to send drool to all in need cause I
don't do that yet.  But . pawhaps you'd like that pesky newspaper
shredded???  Call me.

XOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXO,

Izzy a bizzygurl

 <http://picasaweb.google.com/annieandteddy/IzzyAndRudy?authkey=k8-It_Pu1_0>