[Dailydrool] sick Russian sheepdog

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sun Nov 30 12:13:48 PST 2008

Please have your houndies sling lots of drool for Mischa, my mom's piano teachers Russian Sheepdog is sick with an undiagnosed illness. He is only eating a small bit of food and has been getting fluid at the vetmans office everyday they are waiting for test results but with Thanksgiving test results are slow. He could also use some prayers from the slavepeople.  Please he is sick and his mom and dad are real worried, so am I.

Kind thought to all,
Judy