[Dailydrool] Ear infections

jonquil at attglobal.net jonquil at attglobal.net
Sun Nov 30 11:14:12 PST 2008

One of our elder boys has had severe infections in both ears for years.
We had a partial ear canal removal done on one ear which helps only
because there is less tissue there to be infected (but he can still hear out
of that ear).  We've tried everything with very limited success.  We started
using a product called "Yeastbuster", which is a dietary supplement, after
we read about it in Whole Dog Journal and it has really knocked the yeast
problem back, so you might try this and see if it helps your hound.  On the
very small plus side, no one else in our family, humans, other dogs, or
cats, has "caught" this infection.  Best of luck to you.

Nancy, mom to Toby, Hadley (my ears hurt!) and Casey atb