[Dailydrool] allergies...

Jeff and Kathy jkdjf at tds.net
Mon Oct 6 15:21:56 PDT 2008

Just had to order one of Brudder's books. Love his adventures. On another note Daisy Mae is itch itch itching and scratch scratch scratching. I have been giving her Benadryl but it doesn't seem to help very much. She probably needs a little more but I hate to make her sleep all day. A few months back I changed her food to Blue Buffalo from the Iams that I was feeding her. She had no problems with the Iams...it was lamb and rice, and now feeding her the good stuff... Blue Buffalo lamb and brown rice, she is red and itching all over. She is miserable.I wanted to get some opinions on if you think it is the brand of food or if maybe it is  the flavor. Blue buffalo has chicken flavor with rice or fish and sweet potato. What ingredients are most dogs allergic to?   Kathy and Daisy Mae (who is black and brown and red all over)