[Dailydrool] breaking up hounds

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 6 15:39:50 PDT 2008

That is a sticker for sure.
Remember dogs love you more than themselves.  Try visiting and cutting down gradually
 I think but Bassets are very tough individuals and do adjust. If you're sad the one
with you will pick it up and it will be harder on him.  Funny thing when I had DaZey
the basset - when she'd come in heat I would put one in kennel.  Apollo missed
Dazey something terrible but Dazey didn't give a hoot! .. What we do for our dogs is something else. I live
in a bit of a expensive slum but do so cuz I can keep Miss Becky.  Houdini
ran away and is probably headed for Victoria.
It seems the fair thing you are doing.
Georgie and Miss Becky