[Dailydrool] where's the tail!!!!!!!

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 16:17:20 PDT 2008

At our trip to Ft. Collins to the CO basset rescue picnic....I bought some
basset crap....I got a basset silhouette that i am planning on painting, a
basset ornament, a sticker, and the kissing basset salt and pepper shakers!

We came home Santana was so tired...I washed him up a little after all the
drool and a bit of dust he walked through.  He slept like a baby for the
rest of the evening.  I was so happy with the kissing basset salt and pepper
shakers that put them on the table and did some rearranging just for them.
I thought to myself is this a safe place for them?  I figured it was we had
not table incidents because I want them out to see, they are so cute!

Sunday morning we went with my parents out for a couple hours.  Santana got
his carrots and cookies and went into his laundry room that he sleeps in
while we are out.  We are finally leaving the door open for him now as he
has proved he is trust worthy.  He has free roam of the house but he
decideds to stay and sleep all day.   We wonder if the cats come to visit
him.  Since we left out of the front door instead of the garage door that is
in the laundry room, we think he came out to venture and see where we went.
When we arrived home...the chair was pulled out as if someone had taken a
seat ( I think my mom left the chair out), all cat food was eaten off the
table (we keep it here as it is the only non reachable basset place) and
there was a basset on it's side (the salt shaker that is!) and it was
missing a tail.......Also the salt shaker was licked as salt was stuck in
the holes now!  I looked at the cats they threw their paws up....and here
comes Santana....I saw the tail off of the salt shaker was missing.....I did
not care that the tail was broken I just wanted to find it and was hoping
that Santana did not eat it and think it was some kind of yummy snack!  So
there was the DH and I on our hands and knees all I kept saying was "where
is the tail!!!!!!!!! oh please NoooOOOO it's glass!!!! Santana you better
poop that out!"  We finally found the tail and all is well......good thing I
bought some superglue and all is well again in the House of Santana!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face