[Dailydrool] readin the drools

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 16:27:45 PDT 2008

Momma here, why it has been a busy time here at the beach, the sale of da
Brudder's book is going great and we thank you all so very much, it will  help
the hounds and that is what it is all about. Helping the rescues, saving  the
hounds. We sure commend Mary Ann on her efforts, the website she made is a
example of her talent!!!
Miss Pam, Henry's Momma came for a visit this weekend and we sure had a  good
time. I thought that Brudder Elwood was feelin a bit punny there he was so
good, but true to form, he just had to give Elder Clara a go, and show his true
 colors. He hasn't stopped since and we are wondering if he has pushed Elder
Clara a bit too far, she is suffering a belly ache today and is being closely
 watched by Momma, with chicken broth in hand. Brudder Elwood has the
opinion that if he pesters her enough, she will be fine.
We send loads of heart healing drool for the hounds that have passed to the
bridge, Roscoe will certainly be missed by all. We are so sorry-
We send happy drool to Younger Clara, Sirus and Lowretta, may your day be
filled with special suprises and all that is good, Congrats guys!!

We send drool to all in need

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!