[Dailydrool] readin the drools

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 13:46:56 PDT 2008

Lots of good news out there, that sure is great!!

Jessica, we are thankful the drool is working its wonders for Diva, we will
ship another load, just in case! Keep up the good work.

Sally, That was a great job Rolph did, the mind of these hounds is sure
amazing, but another question--where was Younger Clara??? Was she by chance on
the tellyphone with Elder Clara, or just having a beauty rest???  We are  proud
of you Rolph!!

Claudia, we send birthday wishes to Sir Henry the bloodhound-may he have
cake, steak, and treats galore for his special day.

Welcome to Billy the Kid, you sure are a cutie!! We will be watchin you  grow
and lookin for stories.

Morse---uh--there was a black cloud that passed over the house, Elder Clara
had her snooter in the air and a smile on her face. That was a powerful pile
you  snacked on, gas bombs all the way to the US--you have made us proud. Your
Momma  might have other thoughts on that--

We send drool to all in need,

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!