[Dailydrool] Sleeping dogs

lmcenaney at cox.net lmcenaney at cox.net
Wed Oct 8 06:34:53 PDT 2008

On the subject of sleeping dogs, Morgan spent the weekend at the Vet/Spa. She just about gave our darling vet a heart attack. She always checks the boarding dogs first thing when she comes in, and all the other dogs are jumping around, barking good morning, lots of racket. Morgan is very, very still on her blankie in her crate. Vet has moment of great panic, rushes over...Morgan wakes up, yawns, blinks, ready for breakfast. Vet slumps against wall, trying to get her heart rate to return to normal.
Lyn
Morgan (well, I can hear them opening MY can of dog food in the other room)