[Dailydrool] Puddin

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 14:50:14 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. We hab biggie happiningz round da home todey. I tellz
youze liddel storie. An I hearz to tellz you, I almost innecint. Almost. It
start like da normalz dey, I get me foodz bowl, gib Elder Clara liddel blast,
pley wif Brudder Jake, check me yard, it time fur me nippy nap. Well, da Momma
she be at da home a tappin at da computerz, and so I go on obber dere and ley
down at her feetz. I snoozin pretty gud, an all ob a sudden I hearz dis
biggie  noise, why it a comin frum da foodz room, why dere be a crash and all dis
thrashin, an ob course da Momma a yellin me name, she done furgit I rite dere
at  her feets, so she git up and we both go lookie fur da noise dat still goin
on,  den she find it, Brudder Bob he be in da pantry,he go in wif da snooter
first  and he tryin to get turned roundz in dere an he gotz stuffz comin off
da shelbz  and stuff a fallin and I go on in dere, I gonna help git Brudder Bob
a pointin  in da rite direction. I teke qiuck sniify while I be on me mission
ob da mercy,  and whut dis?? It be a small box dat smell kinder good, and it
fit rite in me  chopperz. I teke dat, git Brudder Bob outz ob da mess, Momma
stll a fussin bout  da mess, so I go on in dere in da libbin room wif me box,
gib it a chomp. Sweet.  I git da box all torded up and git to da gud stuffz. I
chomp and dis stuff com a  flyin out da bag all ober da brudder, in da
carpetz, an here she com. She gonna  teke me prize. She a yellin pretty gud now, I
gib da liddel bag a shake and  morez stuff com a flyin out, she seyz gib me dat
puddin. Ain't she  nice, she call da brudder puddin! Next fing I knowz she
gotz me on da floor, she  git her paw down me mouf and teke me prize. But da
Brudder Elwood, he stll a  wearin most ob it. I sab dat fur latterz.
Dis jus go to showz dat sum deyz ya jus don't win. It be a Mundey.

We send the drool to all in need, and many thanks for all the Brudder  Elwood
book purchases, we are helpin the houndies!!

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!