[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood Book

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:18:20 PDT 2008

Our Brudder Elwood book arrived Sat!  I absolutely loved it, and the
teenager carted it off to school this morning to share with her friends.
It's great to be able to put faces to all the lovely VA Beach Bassets.  My
Copper is very smitten with Elder Clara, even though I told him her heart
was spoken for.  Elder Clara by the way is a 20lb lighter spitting image of
my Aeryn (ATB).  They seem to have very much the same disposition too
because Aeryn was the biggest diva of a hound I've ever seen.  She refused
to step on any grass that was wet, and if we couldn't find any dry grass
while out on our walk, she would refuse to go, and then pee on the carpet
the minute we got in the house.

Debbie, I don't know how you manage to work, keep half a dozen hounds, and
still find time to write up their crazy antics to share with us, but keep up
the great work because they make our day!

Brenda- momslave to Copper and Elphaba