[Dailydrool] Funny dog and baby story

Brenda Pugliese brendatyler2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 14:05:36 PDT 2008

Hello Droolers,

It's been quite some time since I've had time to read or post to the drool but I had to make time to tell this story only a dog lover can enjoy.
My daughter is now 10 months old and jabbering all the time.  She says a few words like mama or da.  But last night we're sitting with her on the couch relaxing before bed time and she starts barking.  We both looked at each other and just laughed like loons.
Today my parents watched her for me and my mom asked me "Brenda, do you know Emily is barking at the dogs?"  All I could do is laugh again.
Has anyone else had a barking baby??

Drool to all in need....

Brenda, Tyler, Rufus and Hunny.....with little baby Emily.