[Dailydrool] Race-around

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 07:53:59 PDT 2008

That is TOO cute, Susan!  and I have to say, if I wasn't looking for
it, I wouln't even have noticed that Jeremiah is missing a leg!

From: "froggie" <froggie0310 at bellsouth.net>
To: "Daily Drool" <dailydrool at dailydrool.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 19:04:07 -0500
Subject: [Dailydrool] Video of my nutty kids

Took a video of my crazy dogs today.  Walter the dwarfed coonhound
took his squeaky sheep and ran around the yard with Jeremiah the
3-legger and Murphy in hot pursuit.  Don't ever let anyone tell you
tripods can't keep up!  Blackjack, the goofy looking black
basset/something mix joins in, too, and Danica comes in at the end
under the apple tree (note the ring of brown goo around the
tree--fermenting apples!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu4amsUb_O4

--
Menzie Campbell