[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 1 10:33:01 PDT 2008

First off Healing Drool to all those in need.
Rex had a birthday yesterday he turned 1
He had a cake with doggie treats on top and lots of toys for him and Daisy to share. The best present of all walked in the door 30 mins after 12 on his bday. Papa aka Neil was not supposed to be home until Wednesday and he arrived late Mon nite / early Tues morning
when he walked in the door I saw something I never saw before Rex did circles around Neil crying. He never cried before when he missed Neil. There were a few misty eyes in the house to see how much my big boy truly missed his PaPa. Daisy was already in bed but at breaky totally lost it in a happy way that her Papa was home. He he he he Neil is now considering a job closer to home he he he.. when the wife and the kids whining and sulking bring out the puppys LOL Rex crying really tugged at his heart strings

Carolyn
Mom to Rex aka LiL Foot Its my bday and I am having a blast
LiL Miss Daisy Halo Rex shared his cake and toys wooo hoooo arrroooh
Hopper 8.5 year old bunny
Supervising from the bridge
Max A Million
Sir Opa