[Dailydrool] Counter Cruising

jasperlabs at frontiernet.net jasperlabs at frontiernet.net
Fri Oct 3 16:46:08 PDT 2008

Has anyone ever used a remote training collar (with success) for
counter cruising?  Or should I just learn to live with it :).  I've
had Daisy since the middle of July. She came here to live with Elvis
(who is blind) through a post on the drool.  (thanks Renee!!)  She
never got on the counters until just recently.  We had a foster here
for about 5 weeks who just left for his forever home.  She started her
counter surfing about 3 weeks ago. I'm wondering if she started it for
more attention or something like that?  We did trim her down alittle
bit since she's been here.  She was by no means fat, just chubby:).
Maybe she's just hungry?  Anyway, yesterday when I came in the door
from work she was standing on the dining room table.  Earlier tonight,
she was up on the stove!    I was wondering if a training collar would
work, cause she does it whenever she wants, if we're there or not.  Or
should I just tell the DH to get used to it?
Thanks droolers!

Jeanie, Elvis & Daisy