[Dailydrool] For Hannah

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Sun Oct 5 04:21:40 PDT 2008

I have all the boys here drooling for Hannah. We know only too well - I just picked up Doheny's ashes on Friday, two weeks after she went to the Bridge. She was 4 years old as well. I sure miss my little girly girl houndie. I know another little girl will join me someday but with a housefull and several seniors, that will have to wait.

On the plus side, in a few weeks Miss Maggie the Saint will have been here a year! She is going strong, now a month after her 11th birthday. With the cooler weather she's getting down right spunky. She was playing with everyone earlier. Spinning until she fell down, trying to play bow - that was more like laying down too, senior ladies don't bow too well - and hopping around like a bucking bronco. She's sleeping now. I think it really wore her out, but it was good to see her having fun. Every day is a blessing with her and I've gotten to enjoy her company for months longer than I ever expected.

I've got the chicken out so "droolomegly" coming for Hannah - and I'm sure my St. Bernard Hannah is drooling at the Bridge as well.

Synthia and
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna
Ace the Newf
Saintly Miss Maggie & Baja