[Dailydrool] Tabels turnt

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 18:31:58 PDT 2008

Youshually we goes to da Vetspital an gets poked and proddet an pickshurts
and so on but today da tebels turnt an it MomPerson whut went to da
Peepelspital........dat right, Llewis? SOund to Nigel like dey spittin at
eech odder....ok ok,,, dat right den. She dere forEBBER.
Anyways she go to da Peepelspital place an dey poke an prod HER an putter on
a tebel whut turns an meke her drink dis akky stuff. She say she think it
sposed to be strawbury, but mossly it juss gakky. It sposed to plug up she
plumbin if you ketch my drifft, but it do da oppozit an she one unhappy
MomPerson all day. She go to da Bookstoreplace an spen moss of she time
runnin for da bafroom    whut? Oh. Ysem. Ok Ma'm. I shuddup. Yessm.
Ok dat da end ob dat part (no pun intended.) MomPerson say dat nuff ob DAT
story.

Alzo dey meke her breeve inna buncha tubes. Yup. Crazy you seys, an Nigel an
Llewis agree but dey did dis. Dey putted she in a liddel boof an meke her
breeve inna tube all kindsa differemint ways. Fass and slow and hard and
soff an  sum chikie she reed it all on da puter. She come oudda dere pantin
like da hot puppy. She can no drink nor eet cuz she gots dis odder test next
da won whut dey meke she drink da Gak.

She still gots won more testy, it a "sleep" thingie. She gotta sleep
sumplasie else wiffout we to keeper compny. She awreddy sayin she wont
sleepwiffout we dere. How she be safe wiffout Uncle Cooper Sir to watcher?
What she do at won in da mornin wiffout we to gitter up to goes ousside?

MoMperson brung we chewies! Llewis da Chewie King. He chew a chewie till
dere nuffing leff but a liddel stubbin an den MPerson teke it away.I no care
so much. Uncle Cooper Sir he gots three: hes, Mitchells who dont chewie an
mine whut he stole. I no care. It da rong flavir.
Ok well dat all I gots to say.

MomPerson she reely tiret an gotta work tomoorooo so she say we gotta go.
Sleep tite to everbuddy.

Love an Drool to them whut needs it, Nigel an Llewis