[Dailydrool] HELP! I Lost my Basset Toe Ring!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 19:18:23 PDT 2008

I took my Basset toe ring off at a class yesterday and apparently it didn't get in my purse as I thought it did and I lost it!? Does any resuce or anyone have another Basset Toe Ring?? I loved it and it was a great conversation starter, especially because my feet are usually bare!? Feel free to email me off list at earthyoga at aol.com!

To all who need drool the girls are slinging lots of it!? As an update Trixie has been a good girl other than her Monday jaunt.? She, Bailey and Maggie are currently all snuggled together sleeping soundly on the bed, I mean snoring on the bed!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Princess and Trixie our foster
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)