[Dailydrool] Dancing Happy Drool Dance

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 24 12:38:34 PDT 2008

I went to hospital for grr lol yearly mammogram all is well in that dept. I came home and asked hubby did anyone call, he said yes your dad. I asked how he was hubby said cantankerous. I sobbed cantankerous means daddy is doing fantastic. When he is grouching he is on the mend. Thank you to every last one of you for the drool. I am so happy to be a daddies lil girl to a cantankerous daddy.
he he he he he

Healing drool to all those in need

Oh about the zap collars I think if your basset is thick skinned it does not work well we had it for Sir Opa it was a joke he howled  and looked at us like yeah right losers. Needless to say the collar went back

Have a  great day!

Carolyn