[Dailydrool] I Killed It!

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:43:10 PDT 2008

Dewey da Big Hunter here. I made my first kill tonight! My kitty brudder, DeVille, will be so proud when I tell him.

Mommy took me for a walk after dinner, hoping to find my buds to play with. Nope. Too dark for them, I guess. Oh well. Den, outta nowhere, I smelled that critter. I smelt them before, but nebber seed them. It was on someone's grass. I sniffed around, and IT STARTED SQUEAKING AT ME! Gadzooks! I jumped back, then poked my nose at it and it squeaked at me again! I jumped back again. Mommy was telling me to get him! She be saying sumfin about molz. Whatebber it was, it kept squeaking whenebber I poked it wit my nose. This was fun! I seen DeVille do this. Den I grabbed it in my mouth and tossed it! Then grabbed it and tossed it. I must hab busted the squeaker, though, cuz it quieted down. Mommy doesn't like things being killed, but she sez these molz are ok to kill. I wasn't hungry, so I left it for the cat that I can always smell there. I'm not eating no dirty old molz! Nope, not me!

So you see, I am now a Big Hunter.

Bwana Dewey