[Dailydrool] Da Brudder's Ellwood and Norm get to party!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:49:26 PDT 2008

Dis be Copper out here in da Sands Dieggos.  We is all kinds of jellous dat
yous guys gonna be party'n it up out dere in da Vinginees Beaches. We got da
beeches out here in da Sands Dieggos, and we gots da Calbifona Girrrls too!
Don't yous ever listens to dem guys what sings abouts dem Calafobnias
girrlz?

And spek ob da girlz, what u tryin to get da lipposucshun for da Elder Clara
for? Don'ts you knows dat what us elder hounds weally like is da full
figgured elder houndett! Dey alls nice and warmz, and softz, makke great
pillowss. So you lebe da Elder Clara alones and you findz does elder hounds
jus goes cwazy for her.

Nowz about whenz you come to Calbifornias, we gots da sunnyshinez, and da
saands, and da foodz like yous no bewebes! Yous jus ask da Synthia! Her
comes all da ways froms da News Hamsters just to see we! What dat
Elphaba, momswabe say she come to go to glasses? Oh classes, well mebe she
did goes to cwasses while she here, but it was da we she come to see. She
brings we beeefy-jerky tweets, and awl da belly rubs we wants. We hopes she
come baks soon, or mebbe we goes to her lands where she habs 8 houndies, or
mebbe it 7 houndies an 1 St Barnyard.

So yeah, dis Copper sayin get you swabes to plans a twip out here! We goes
cross dat borders, sets da taquilaz! No we talkins!

Copper and Elphaba (and momslave)