[Dailydrool] FEMALE BASSET FOUND-OMAHA, GA–HELP HER GET HOME

Cathy Rudert bassethoundtown at fuse.net
Mon Oct 27 15:00:47 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone - I just got off of the phone with Karyl and I have some
updated information.  I put it on my website. Here is what it says:

I just got off the phone with the rescue who has her and I have some
updated information.  The rescue is now calling her Molly, so I will
as well.  I will be getting pictures in the next few days.  Molly was
originally adopted from the Columbus, GA Humane Society in 2003 but
records do not exist that far back.  She was chipped via Home Again,
but the owners did not register her paper work. Columbus, GA is about
40 miles from where she was found in Omaha, GA.

She is brown and white, with a little back and weighs between  30 and
40 pounds.  She is at the hospital being treated for a staph
infection.  She tested positive for heartworms and is currently being
treated for that as well.

I will call all of the vet offices in the Columbus, GA area this week
to see if we can find the owner.  Maybe with this new information we
can help this sad little Molly out. The woman who has her said that
she just cries and cries.

I will keep updating on Molly so stay tuned.

More later…Cat, Chaps and Emma

(original post)

BASSETT FOUND IN SEPTEMBER

SOUTHWESTERN GEORGIA IN OMAHA, GA

Beautiful female Bassett Hound, found in Omaha, GA in September. Adult
female, spayed.  Found on Highway 39 in Omaha.  Is a full-blooded
bassett hound.  Contact Karyl Wiegand, 229-838-0451 or email
mminardi@   eufaula.rr.com.

Dog was obvioulsy loved by someone and really misses them.   Not
available for adoption.  If owner doesn't come forward, dog is
promised to a Rescue.

Cat, Chaps and Emma /**\
http://www.bassethoundtown.com
bassethoundtown at fuse.net