[Dailydrool] Ms. Beasley's loud rumblings

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:51:00 PDT 2008

Hi All -

Ms. Beasley could use a little drool.  She had diarrhea all over my living
room yesterday while I was at a doc appt.  The night before we had chicken
for dinner and I give her some of it, NO skin, NO bones either.  I just
mixed it with her kibble, which she gobbled up quickly.  She was fine the
rest of the day, yesterday, eating and drinking and going out for potty
time.  She pooped and peed fine, this sounds gross, but her stools looked
solid.  Anyways, she woke me up several times during the night, actually her
stomach woke me, it sounds like there are several c at ts in there fighting!  I
gave her breakfast today and she turned her nose up at it.  She's not acting
lethargic and is currently barking at the UPS man who is making a delivery
across the street.  I am going to the store soon to buy some Gas-x to give
her, is this a good idea?  I am leaving on my trip on Saturday and can't
bear to think of Beasley being sick.  Please any thoughts would be
appreciated.  Please email me privately.

Thanks,
Ruthie Beattie