[Dailydrool] Christmas Ornyments & stockings fer yer houndies or furbuds!

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:51:36 PDT 2008

Last year was the 1st year we got an Ornyment and Stocking frum Cookie!
They are the most beautiful fings we ebber saw!  We even sent a stocking to
Santana's lil Chihuahua buddy with his name on it and some more decorations
to make it complete in Califonia!  They put the Chihuahua in the stocking
because they are so big and he is so small! All ob dem are custom made
wiffen your houndies name on it!
Buy one you will be so happy and full of the holiday spirit or send sum
holiday cheer to a furbud or 2!
Iffen you do buy sum Auntie Cookie  helps Aunti Leslie and the hounds in
Montana so they stay warm this winter!
We muss say that PW Picasso Blossom is the bestest ArTEEST!
Email auntie Cookie today fer yer order!
--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face