[Dailydrool] Drool for everyone

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:55:06 PDT 2008

We are sending heart healing drool for Sabrina and will light a candle for Brendan tonight.  Also drool to Norm's dad, Johnny, Maggie (and her mom), Drake and his bumps and little Molly.  I will give the boys peanut butter tonight so there should be plenty to go around!

We hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Kim with Gunter, Wulfgang and the cats (George, Chloe, Stevie and Onyx ATB)