[Dailydrool] Brendan's passing

J gr zoogle24 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 08:46:51 PDT 2008

So sorry for your loss of Brendan.  He was a beautiful dog.  Your
tribute page is lovely and what wonderful memories you will have of
your baby!

Lucy is being a very good girl recently.  The other night I was
cooking and my one and only piece of fresh ginger fell onto the floor.
 We both lunged for it.  Lucy won, but she let me retrieve it from her
slobbery mouth.  It was rinsed and none worse for the wear.

She is learning the command "leave it."  In fact last night she was
left alone with a pork chop for a few seconds and didn't attack.  We
gave her a treat for that!  She made me very proud on a walk this
week.  She picked up a plastic fork and I said "drop it".  She dropped
it immediately and I was so proud of her.  Granted she had ignored
many commands on the walk, but I know she knows!

My fiance and I brew beer and with the left over grains we make doggie
biscuits.  Lucy just goes insane for them!  The only other treat she
has liked this much has been some all "natural" peanut butter treats
from trader joes.   We have made her some rice mik ice cream.  She did
eat it, but it was not as big a hit as the "beer biscuits".  Does any
one have any good doggie biscuit recipes to share.