[Dailydrool] Drool please for Sonny

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 15:34:54 PDT 2008

I need a  lot of drool in the next 24 hours. Sonny has been lethargic  for a
few days, refused  food yesterday and this am and this morning  about 3 I woke
up and noticed his breathing rate was  faster than normal. I  got a vet
appointment today and he has a tumor on his spleen. It was not there 6  weeks ago
when they Xrayed him. He is scheduled for surgery tomorrow afternoon  and
although I know the odds are against it, I am hoping and praying it is not
malignant and if it is that is has  not metastsized although I know   both are a long
shot.
He is  only nine and is my sweet red and white boy that many of  you  met at
Tristate functions. He has perfect manners and  loves  everyone. It has only
been two months since I lost my heart dog Spanky to a fast  moving illness and
I am not  prepared to let Sonny go yet. I havent stopped  crying since  the
vet showed me the xray.
Kathy with Elwood, Sonny, Crackers, Loki and Spanky  ATB
5 Travel Deals!
(http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)