[Dailydrool] teletransporter

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:31:10 PDT 2008

whoa guys (and gals) we went on an amazing jurneee yestrday. the slaves are
ditching us fur a hole week(!) and goin to mexico so dey feelin real bad. we
givin the look and the sad eyes and we mopin along on our walkies cuz we be
knowin they leavin. so yestaday they runnin errins and momma say "oh cant we
just bring da boys, dey gonna miss us so much" and dad say "fine, bring em
along" and so we go.

we go to there furends house but it not a house. mom say its part mint but
we didnt find no mints or even parts of a mints. what we did find was a
teletransporter. it was so kewl, as bobthedogkingsir would say. we get to
the part mint and mom takes us into a closet. the door shut and we not know
whats happenin then the door opens and we somewhere else and we go to the
furends part mint. when we leave, we take the teletransporter again and we
back where we started. it was krazy!

today we back to givin sad eyes though...hehehe, we want some treats too
befur they leave us.

lub and drool,
cowboy wif rupert(oooh a whole week to be rotten, bwahahaha)