[Dailydrool] NEW Merchandise and Postage Stamps for sale to benefit Arziona Basset Hound Rescue

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Wed Sep 10 08:33:28 PDT 2008

NEW Merchandise and Postage Stamps for sale to benefit Arziona Basset Hound
Rescue

Check out the new merchandise at www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*  yes put the
* after website address and we get a percentage when you shop not only at
our merchandise shop but if you shop elsewhere too!

Santa Paws is coming to town with a handsome Basset named Nicholas wearing
Santa's hat on tons of merchandise featuring HOWLiday cards and stamps.

NEW Keds Shoes with 6 designs on them and you can customize the shoes when
you order to your color or style.

Postage STAMPS..yes w sell stamps with cute Bassets or  the AZBHR logo
(Basset with Cowboy Hat) on the postage stamps you can use to send
mail.stock up now for the holidays.

Go shopping and help the hounds of Arizona!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

Do you shop on the Internet?  Sign up at  <http://www.igive.com/>
www.igive.com to help AZBHR and then start shopping..the hounds get anywhere
from 2% to 26% of your purchases.

Shop at www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*  tons of great AZBHR merchandise!

Vote for QUEEN BEA (my Beatrice ATB) to be on their calendar!  It's only $1
per vote and it goes to help senior Basset Hounds.  No limit to number of
votes..cast by September 26th.
<http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/info/display?PageID=3173>
ttp://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/info/display?PageID=3173

www.myspace.com/bassetsdrool