[Dailydrool] Senior Houndsabound - E. Clara and G. Mitchell

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Sep 2 10:02:19 PDT 2008

I have to say I just love the section of Senior Houndsabound where we
get to hear from the debonair Grandpa Mitchell and the Lovely Elder
Clara!!  Their pictures there side by side remind me of a cute little
old married couple... sooooo cute!! (and full of wisdom!)  I love the
stories and the pics of the seniors.  I still have two fairly young
buppies (1 year and almost 3 years - in only a week, yikes!!) so I can
appreciate the slower paced life of a senior houndie and I think about
the lifetime of memories I will have of my girls when they reach their
golden years.  Soooo far away...yet closer than I can imagine, I'm sure.
I digress...Clara and Mitchell, you two are just as cute as buttons.
Keep up the good work!!!  Love, your fans!!

Jessica L. Sutton

With Diva and Sophie who are sick and tired of hurricane coverage!!!