[Dailydrool] martingale collars

staceybharris at bellsouth.net staceybharris at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 2 20:12:21 PDT 2008

I was minding my own business, working on BHRG stuff, and not reading the
Drool regularly (too busy with rescue stuff) when, suddenly, I was bombarded
with orders for Martingale collars!  I knew these orders had to be coming
from Droolers.  Sure enough, I started reading the last week's worth of
Drool and saw the discussions.  THANK YOU all for your orders and THANK YOU
Menzie for suggesting that Droolers order from BHRG.  Some of you even
shopped around a bit and ordered some of our other cool stuff - visors,
Peace/Love/Bassets shirts, tote bags, stuffed basset dolls, personalized
bandannas, etc.  Please come back and shop more at
http://www.bhrg.org/merchandise.htm.

Stay tuned for more info on BHRG's Basset Bash set for November 8th in
Norcross, GA.

Thanks again Droolers!
Stacey, Sydnie, Amos, & Noni-the-foster