[Dailydrool] Thank you sooooo much!

Katie Hartsell khartsell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 21:44:40 PDT 2008

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the
wonderful notes I  received after Jodie's passing. People I don't even know
have sent me condolence letters, which are helping me cope with the
emptiness in my heart and my house.  I have not been active on the Drool for
the last few years but I do check in every week or so, and although there
are no bassets in my life at the moment I will continue to get my basset fix
through the Drool. I have been proud to be a Drooler since 1993 or 1994, and
plan to keep it that way! Hug your houndies, give them some extra love and
maybe a treat from me and my hounds at the Bridge--Hamlet, Cosmo, Rosey and
Jodie.

--
Katie in Eureka CA