[Dailydrool] too many dogs

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 17:07:18 PDT 2008

For years we had one dog at a time. Each time one would die and we would get
another the encouraging and proud words I would hear from my parents were:
"Oh Beverly! NOT ANOTHER DOG!!!!" (Not Dad--- he knew better: he knew what I
was like but poor Mother never gave up hoping I would turn into the little
feminine thing she had always dreamed of.) Once I discovered horses, getting
me into a dress was a major challenge.
I sent her a photo of me and one of the hounds winning at a dog show and I
said "See? It took a dog to finally get me into a dress!"
She barely spoke to me for a month.
LOL. Poor Mother.
She was gone before we ended up with 5 dogs, and it is probably just as
well.....

MomPerson