[Dailydrool] this n that

Tammy Jo Wilke kes_fl at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:47:05 PDT 2008

thank you to violet da basset for erics secret pawtner gift.. and to who
ever else sent him the packages.. this made it less stressful for him..

maybe one day I will get to see what he got.. .man cubs.. lol...

stayed with parents for a month, was I nuts or what..  and  no internet and
all they did was complain and yell  at me.. so we went out whenever we could
get away.. .. finally found a small 2 bedroom on the 2nd floor.. steps are
tricky.. but hopefully I will stay healthy enough...  bad thing,,,, no
pets... so I will have to have ya' all give your babies a treat from us...
still trying to downsize more.. I had to leave 95% of my things behind..
gave them to the neighbor and her family.. have some things in storage and
trying to see what fits and what I have to donate.. and what I can pack away
to try to sell at a bazaar this november..

my sister and her family got a shee poo.. named oscar.. he is the tiniest
little thing I have ever seen. the mom weighed 5 pounds and the dad 7
pounds.. oscar weighs about 2.. spunky fearless little devil he is.. but
cute..

sending love, hugs, prayers to those in need..

and glad to be back subscribing to the daily drool again..

tammy, eric and lexis marie atb, shadie babe atb