[Dailydrool] Fat poop eaters

Marilyn Fulton vbassety3 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 10:01:24 PDT 2008

Ugh...I'm embarassed to say that it's true...my Daphne is the poop eater at
our house..and she's the fat one...we don't call her Miss Chubinsky for
nothing.  She gets fed the same amount as Apollo and Zeus.  After they all
have their dinner and go outside to displace what they've eaten,  if I'm not
right there to litterally catch what Zeus deposits, Daphne will gobble it
right up ....ARRRGHHHHH! SOOOOO DISGUSTING!  She only likes Zeus' poop,
doesn't go near Apollo's.  I've given Zeus Forbid and the Foster and Smith
tablets that make the poop unappealing to Daphne.  It just doesn't seem
right that HE has to take the stuff to keep HER from eating the poop. BLECH!

Marilyn Fulton
Apollo (She won't eat mine) Daphne (waiting with baited breath for the next
steamin' pile...) and Zeus ( Why does Daphne have her nose up my butt after
dinner every night?) "Hundage Barrage"