[Dailydrool] We Otay

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 11:40:05 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. We gotz da big blow outta herez, an we say fank youze  to
all da peeples dat sends da letters dat say stay safe. Dat berry nice. We be
a hopin ebberybodie safe frum all dem bad storms, it be long dey in da life
roundz dis house. I teelz you bout it.
We loose da juices dat make da house kool rite affer me breakfast. I got
real hot, Elder Clara, she be a pantin and a moanin, and da winds a blowin and
why da temperz round da house, well it be long dey wif all of we stuck rite
herez in da home. Da windz be so bad me killin tree out dere be a touchin da
groundz, an breakin off and da home be a mekein sum strange soundz. I hab me
earflaps all tuned in. Momma seyz, otay, ebbrybody out, we gotz no rain fur a
bit, so we go out dere in da yard, cept fur Elder Clara whut pee rite in da
house. It bee like dis all dey, me and Brudder Jake gittin in trubbles fur
playin, an Momma put us to beddie early las nite, she sey summfin bout she hab
nuff ob we.
Todey be bedder. Daddy out dere a cleanin up da yard git all the treez  rite,
an da cool air moochine now a workin and it time fur me nap. Brudder  Elwood
on da down-low todey.

We sending drool for Mitchell, Bailee's family and all the other hounds not
up to snuff-we are hoping for a tails up week--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds