[Dailydrool] Some Advice ???????

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 06:08:20 PDT 2008

Ok, every one  I be needing some advice here,  My Maggie is  getting fat !
my son told me yesterday that she looks like a Jersey cow  laying out in the
field,  THAT HURT !!!!!!!!   she only gets a  cup and a half of food a day,  "
Flint River lamb and rice and millet "  and carrots and sweet potatoes for
snacks,  I try to walk her  also  almost every day ,  she was tested for thyroid
and was on the  low end of normal.   am I feeding her too much ??????  I am not
 sure if Flint River has low fat formula or not,  she is so limited to what
she can have because of severe food allergies.  she does not get table  food,
only the carrots and sweet potatoes, she plays with Annie out in the  back
yard, but she tires out easily

any advice

Marlene