[Dailydrool] Sad, sad month

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 20:25:41 PDT 2008

I have shed more tears this month then I can recall. I've been able to keep up with the drool although not been able to post, but my many heart felt condolences to the families of: Pw Annie, Sister Casey, Balyia, Olivia, Paddie, Bogey, Jimmy, Ms Beasley's Mom, Stoney and if there are others I missed I am so sorry there are just too many going to fast.  It breaks my heart..

Drool is also going out to all the sick hounds, there are many too. I won't bother with the names as it through me into further depression from listing them all too, but we are thinking of you and hoping you all get better.

On a happier not congraluations to all the new kids on the OEBE team. Rupert, you are by far the most creative one in terms of speech-sorry I'm going to have to block you for fear of it getting to Speedy and giving him ideas.

Many hugs to you all and extra to your 4 leggers

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)