[Dailydrool] catch up

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 06:11:52 PDT 2008

Hi droolers,
I've been out of touch for a few weeks.  I'm behind on drools, but thought I would check in today.
I'm so sorry to hear about Casey and Wyatt.  I really hope that Morse is ok and we will be sending lots of drool for everyone that needs it.

For those that know me, yes, my email has changed.  They are laying off dept.'s here and mine was one of them.  Luckily I have begun interviewing for new jobs.  I am hoping for good things.  It just stinks because it is sucking up all of my spare time when I should be drooling! LOL  I tend to get a little cranky when I don't have time to read my drools!!!

Just know that you are all in my thoughts even though I'm not posting lately.

Love and Drool,
Annette, Schroeder, Maya & Cassie