[Dailydrool] urgent request for help

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Thu Sep 11 06:37:37 PDT 2008

We are attempting to reach all basset rescues by individual email (we
ask the moderators to please post this ) to see if anyone can help these
unfortunate bassets being sent to auction this SATURDAY, the 13th. That
is two days to come up with a plan.

If you live in Missouri and can help, please contact me.

Here is what we know...

auction going on this weekend in MO in which a breeder is liquidating
his 'stock'.  There are 23 Bassets involved in this auction, ranging
from 1 yr to 8 yrs old.  Also, the weekend of 9/25, there is another
auction in which about 5 Bassets are going to be sold.

There has been a lot of activity down in Missouri via dog auctions.
The good news is one really bad mill is liquidating.
http://www.swkennel auction.com/    There is an auction this weekend
that has bigger dogs as well as the little dogs.    I did notice at this
same auction are 18 basset hounds of various ages. Just wanted to bring
this to your attention as many of you belong to national clubs.

Thanks

helena at proplanner.com