[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 23, Issue 12

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:49:54 PDT 2008

Humphrey will generally do just about anything he can to say hi to another
dog. He's got a minor obsession with puggle girls and other lowriders like
himself, especially bulldogs and French bulldogs, and short dogs like the
cavalier king charles. He machos up to pitbulls, rotties, akitas, and great
danes. And, of course, he dashes with wild abandon to bassets, beagles,
bagles, dachsunds, and basset griffons.

The one breed Humphrey doesn't love is golden retrievers. He doesn't hate
them unilateraly, but he is very unpredictable with goldens: some he will
happily go to, some he simply ignores, and others set him in a barking,
snarling, lunging frenzy. We think it's because a golden tried to eat him
when he was 5 months old (half the age and size he is now). But who knows.

We send lots of healing drool to all in need, especially Joey, Morse, and
Steve and Wyatt.

- Rebecca & Humphrey